Moving your application to cloud is anything but a simple task. It involves familiarity
of cloud based architecture, platform tools and frameworks, understanding and experience
of moving such applications among others.
Our ‘Cloud Ninjas’ and patent pending Service delivery framework would ensure that
your application is moved to cloud in the quickest possible time.
We would analyze your application portfolio, assess the business and technology
impact and recommend the best strategy, architecture and technology for SaaS adoption.
We understand that cloud adoption is a fundamental change in approach to IT. In
order to facilitate the change and accelerate cloud adoption we bring in our Cloud
Ninjas, the best minds in the industry, Service Delivery Platform replete with consultative
frameworks and the world’s first PaaS ready accelerator suite, all focused towards
seamless adoption at shortest possible time.
We bring to table, the best minds in the industry, on windows azure. We have the
experience of working with over 65 customers, deployed 100 applications and over
100,000 hours on Azure.
We are the #1 cloud partner with Microsoft. We have been one of the early adopters
of the idea of cloud in general and Windows Azure in particular. We share a close
partnership with Microsoft for both deployment and Go-To market.
Riviera – Azure Reference Architecture
As a testimony of our leadership in windows Azure, Microsoft invited us to create
the reference architecture for Project Riviera – Microsoft’s comprehensive code
sample to demostrate how to develop multi-tenant highly-scalable line-of-business
application on Windows Azure Platform.
Our PaaS accelerator suite have been created with one aim – Faster time to market
- Cloud WCM in a box – Ready to deploy cloud website content management and social
- Cloud Storage library – Library for moving your data efficiently to SQL Azure
- DNS attack throttler – Secure your website through this cloud based deployment mechanisms
- Design and code patterns– Reusable design and code patterns for common cloud features
to ensure faster builds and prototypes
- Deployment topologies – Ready framework for arriving at the resulting deployment
- Azure Security Essentials – Securing your Azure installations and ensuring compliance
to world class Security Standards
- Standard Operations procedures – Facilitate easier transition of cloud operations
Metanga, a division of Metratech, wanted to increase its customer footprint by creating
a SaaS based version of its billing solution. We helped Metanga pioneer the first
enterprise class SaaS solution on windows Azure.